Adult Recreational Group Lessons
- Accelerated Beginner Level.
- Summer 2015 semester tuition includes 8 lessons and 1 small group recital in class the last day.
- 2015-2016 school year tuition includes: 12 group lessons and 1 small group recital the last day of class per semester.
- Groups of 4-6 students will be formed and scheduled based on skill level and student availability.
- In the case that a group decreases to less than 3 students, the group will be dissolved. The remaining group students will be invited to join different groups when appropriate, or transfer to private lessons.
Do you regret quitting piano as a child or teenager? Do you wish you could get back into it with no pressure? We have the solution for you! Just like you might take a photography class, or tennis lessons as recreational activities, you can join our adult recreational piano lessons. Come once each week to make music, learn concepts you can apply on your own at home, and enjoy social adult interaction away for the worries and stresses of you daily life. We will progress through books together, try ensemble pieces together, study the fundamentals of music theory, and most importantly…have some fun!
Lesson Location: Love Family Piano, 218 Dividend Drive, Rexburg, ID.